CFD: Busy schedule, we need more resources

Khamis Siksek khamis.siksek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:21:35 BST 2008

Dear all,

Just to second Jad on this, we are having lots of work team, and we also
want you all to benefit from this while we are benefiting others, so make
sure that you all attend the meeting and to inform anyone who is interested
to attend, bring your laptops, encourage who are interested to sign up in
this mailing list, and let us get together.

Best regards,
Let the penguin be with you :-)

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Jad madi <jad at syntux.net> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Al Hamdulilah we are getting some good exposure these days and we
> never expected
> the need for more resources to cover universities events at least at this
> phase.
>

> I would like to call for meeting on Saturday 19th of April to discuss
> the following agenda
>
> 1-) Lecture & installation festival at [ Jordan University of Science
> and Technology ] 8th of May
> 2-) Proposed lecture at Yarmouk university
> 3-) Proposed lecture at Shoman centre [ during May]
> 4-) PSUT lab proposal
> 5-) Princess Al-Hassan Research center lab proposal
> 6-) LPI course for Ubuntu Jordan members.
> 7-) expanding the team with qualified people
> 8-) Creating small communities in universities.
> 9-) Calling for sponsors
> 10-) Paper work
>
> Some points are dependent on the other, we really need to work hard to
> get these tasks done hopefully before the end of April
>

> May The Penguin Bless all of you :-)
>

> * CFD: Call For Meeting
>
> --
> Jad/Hakam Madi
>
> 1024D/1BC049D2
>
> http://Syntux.net/
>

> Your freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while you
> can.

Khamis Siksek
http://saksoook.blogspot.com