CFD: Busy schedule, we need more resources

Jad madi jad at syntux.net
Mon Apr 14 16:11:21 BST 2008

Dear All,

Al Hamdulilah we are getting some good exposure these days and we
never expected
the need for more resources to cover universities events at least at this phase.

I would like to call for meeting on Saturday 19th of April to discuss
the following agenda

1-) Lecture & installation festival at [ Jordan University of Science
and Technology ] 8th of May
2-) Proposed lecture at Yarmouk university
3-) Proposed lecture at Shoman centre [ during May]
4-) PSUT lab proposal
5-) Princess Al-Hassan Research center lab proposal
6-) LPI course for Ubuntu Jordan members.
7-) expanding the team with qualified people
8-) Creating small communities in universities.
9-) Calling for sponsors
10-) Paper work

Some points are dependent on the other, we really need to work hard to
get these tasks done hopefully before the end of April

May The Penguin Bless all of you :-)

* CFD: Call For Meeting

--
Jad/Hakam Madi

1024D/1BC049D2

http://Syntux.net/

Your freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while you can.