[ubuntu-it] WebCam Trut FamilyC@m 500

The Saltydog thesaltydog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:33:34 CDT 2005

On 6/22/05, Iacopo Masi <iack83 a tin.it> wrote:
>    Si grazie questo l'ho gia installato per l'altra cam e gia visto il
> link...secondo me la rileva ma come faccio con GTKam e con Camorama a
> fargli prendere il nuovo dipositivo in ingresso se non so dove è in

 Then try to run gphoto2 --list-ports  and look whether the ports you
want to use are listed there:

    * For serial devices, the port with the appropriate device must be listed
    * For USB devices, you need the "usb:" port in the list. If you
don't see it, check whether you compiled gphoto2 with libusb support.

Then try to run gphoto2 --auto-detect and look whether the camera is detected.