sarnold nomination for ircc

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Tue Apr 6 01:45:34 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm putting myself forward for a position on the Ubuntu IRC Council. I'm
not (yet) an Ubuntu Member, but I've signed up for the 6 May 2021
membership meeting.

I've been using IRC for over 25 years. I was part of efnet's #irchelp in
the 90s, joined OFTC staff shortly after it was formed, and again several
years ago. As part of an OFTC/freenode staff exchange, I was temporarily
on staff with freenode fifteen years ago.

I'm currently on OFTC NOC and have operator privileges in several Ubuntu
channels and a handful of other channels.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/sarnold
https://launchpad.net/~seth-arnold

Thanks