2018, erm, 2019 voting for IRCC has started, look for CIVS email

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Fri May 3 23:40:41 UTC 2019

Howdy all,

The election for the IRC Council has started.  We are filling three
seats on the IRCC.  There are five candidates:

Wild_Man/wildmanne39:
 Name:
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/wildmanne39
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~wildmanne39

Unit193:
 Name: Unit 193
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unit193
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~unit193

bdw:
 Name: Ben Donald-Wilson
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/benny
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~benny

hggdh:
 Name: C de-Avillez
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hggdh2
 LP: https://launchpad.net/~hggdh2

Tm_T:
 Name: Jussi Kekkonen
 Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JussiKekkonen
LP: https://launchpad.net/~tmt

All members of the Ubuntu IRC Team[0] are eligible to vote and should have
received an email from CIVS a moment ago.  If you have NOT received an
email from CIVS, please contact hggdh or unit193.

Voting is expected to end in approximately two weeks, on 2019-05-20.

The following LP team members will NOT receive the poll link to vote,
since we could not harvest their email addresses from Launchpad:

 alkisg
 collinp
 esh
 fuchs
 happyaron
 hew
 joey
 k1l
 luis.lopez
 matt-darcy
 michael.rawson
 mneptok
 nicolascoevoet
 rww
 tgm4883
 waver
 wildmanne39

They should contact either Unit193 or hggdh if they intend to vote.

Regards,
(on behalf of) The Ubuntu IRC Council

[0]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-irc

--