complain about petty dictator op on freenode

Daniel Pecka dpecka at opensuse.org
Fri Jan 9 21:50:45 UTC 2015

Hello list,

sorry in advance for this theme. Suing is bad and I don't sue at
"normal" occasions  and it does not make me even feeling better (but
worse instead), I can't help myself this time.

I'd like to report (completely sick) incident in #ubuntu room at
freenode. I came, humbly asked for something, received bullying even
from OP ? WTH ?

explanation:
I'm on freenode almost since its beginnings and this is really too
much. It's rude and disgusting. That guy should not be OP, it's the
privilege, not right and this privilege is not there for helping the
ppl to come theirs petty dictatorship dreams true. I don't have ubuntu
for myself, that's not sin and I'm a community member of ubuntu.cz
being moderator on ubuntu.cz forums (just a sidenote). This all
situation is just annoying and my apologize for this "shit" ..

Log is attached.

regards ppl, d

S Pozdravem / Best Regards

Daniel Pecka - dpecka at opensuse.org