Nominations for the IRCC -- list of candidates

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 17 19:15:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:30:01 -0600
C de-Avillez <hggdh2 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> hello,
>
> Following the last request for nominations [1] we finally have enough
> nominations to carry on. We are looking for two positions to be
> filled.
>
> The following candidates have either nominated themselves or have been
> nominated by others:
>
> Benjamin Donald-Wilson/bennonsoftware https://wiki.ubuntu.com/benny
> Robert Wall/rww
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RobertWall Melissa
> Draper/elky
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MelissaDraper Rob
> Tongue/phunyguy                   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phunyguy
> Nathan Haines/nhaines
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NathanHaines

Two updates on this list:

1. Flannel has accepted the nomination, and has been added in;
2. nhaines has updated his position to refused nomination, due to
conflicting assignments.

The updated list is expected to be discussed on the next CC meeting,
and we should be able to vote soon after.

Thank you all for your patience (or, at least for not complaining
loudly).

Cheers,

..C..

--