Automatic join #ubuntu-discuss

Rob Tongue robtongue at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:56:17 UTC 2014

I think things are fine the way they are for now.  The #ubuntu-discuss
channel exists, but isn't used very much.  #ubuntu-offtopic is better
suited for any non-support discussion, IMO.  With that said, It is not too
terribly difficult to just remind someone very quickly, that #ubuntu isn't
for general chatter, and to take it to #ubuntu-offtopic instead.  This is
why ubottu has factoids.