#kubuntu access list changes

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 14:00:46 UTC 2012

Hi Alan,

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Alan Bell <alanbell at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Before
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/1031159/
>
> after
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/1031224/
>
> and for comparison
> https://launchpad.net/~irc-kubuntu-ops/+members
> and its subteam
> https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-council/+members
>
> I retained the template for the kubuntu council so they can be seen easily
> in the access lists, because templates need to be different they get the +r
> flag.

There is definitely something wrong,  and I think I know the cause:
when I changed my primary email recently apparently Launchpad had the
silly idea to use a forwarded mail address instead of the new one I
specified which resulted in mails sent to my @kubuntu.org and
@ubuntu.com addresses were forwarded to each other . This caused that
I was kicked out of pretty much everything I was subscribed to.
Jonathan can confirm there was a major problem.

I never quit Ubuntu nor Kubuntu as a member, nor did my time as an op expire.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org