Summary of results of the Ubuntu IRC Survey.

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at
Sat Nov 26 12:06:18 UTC 2011

On 11/25/2011 12:40 AM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> Am 25.11.2011 09:35, schrieb Jussi Schultink:
>> Here is the summary compiled by Juha (topyli) of the survey answers
>> from the Ubuntu IRC survey. Please note, this is a summary only - we
>> are planning an in depth analysis in the weeks to come, but we wanted
>> to get this out so people can follow progress. If you would like a
>> copy of this in a PDF format, you can find it at the following link:
> thanks a lot Juha and Jussi for putting effort into this. The results
> are really valuable and should provide some guidance for the months ahead.
> Have a great day,
>  Daniel
+1 to Jussi and Juha.... Surely the insight from these survey results
will allow the future
IRC council to make improvements to the IRC Community.

Benjamin Kerensa
Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon
bkerensa at