Summary of results of the Ubuntu IRC Survey.

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 25 08:40:01 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

Am 25.11.2011 09:35, schrieb Jussi Schultink:
> Here is the summary compiled by Juha (topyli) of the survey answers
> from the Ubuntu IRC survey. Please note, this is a summary only - we
> are planning an in depth analysis in the weeks to come, but we wanted
> to get this out so people can follow progress. If you would like a
> copy of this in a PDF format, you can find it at the following link:
> http://jussi01.com/upload/uploads/20111125-083521-UbuntuIRCSurveypreliminaryoverview.pdf

thanks a lot Juha and Jussi for putting effort into this. The results
are really valuable and should provide some guidance for the months ahead.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to