IRC Council shared calendar

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 5 14:01:58 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Juha Siltala <topyli at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The Council thought it would be good to share a calendar feed for our
> meeting times and other interesting items with the IRC Team.
> Currently, the calendar holds the times for our regular meetings, and
> reminders for regular wiki page reviews.

It is also worth adding that we hope that members of the OP team will
volunteer to take a few minutes and help us review and update the wiki
pages as-needed. The calendar serves as a way to ensure all pages get
reviewed at some point, but there is nothing preventing someone from
reviewing pages before or after they show up in the calendar. Our wiki
pages are an important source of information for the Ubuntu IRC
Community, and it will help everyone if we keep them up-to-date.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler