IRC Council shared calendar

Juha Siltala topyli at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 5 09:49:21 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The Council thought it would be good to share a calendar feed for our
meeting times and other interesting items with the IRC Team.
Currently, the calendar holds the times for our regular meetings, and
reminders for regular wiki page reviews.

Calendar spamminess is low, averaging four items per month currently,
so it is relatively harmless to add it to your calendars. Use
reminders so you don't forget to attend council meetings! :)

Subscibing
XML - http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/ebasne00evkicorp49lbqeot20%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
ICAL - http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ebasne00evkicorp49lbqeot20%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

HTML calendar
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ebasne00evkicorp49lbqeot20%40group.calendar.google.com

Please let me know if you have trouble subscribing.

Regards,

Juha Siltala
IRC Council