Motion to suspend eir

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Tue Aug 23 10:22:09 UTC 2011

I agree with the previous posters, it's had a week to prove itself and sadly
it is time to call this a lesson learned and proceed to making the most of
it. I also fully agree that don't have the luxury of time in this case to
wait for the next IRCC meeting. We are already struggling with bans made
yesterday.

We tested in production already, lets not make matters worse by hot-patching
it.