factoids in user kick/removal

Elián Hanisch lambdae2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:41:32 UTC 2010

we implemented an old request described in bug 210769 [1]

ubottu can now look for factoids in kick/remove given reason, and will send
any factoids found to the removed user in private.
so if you remove a user with the message "Please read the channel !topic and
!guidelines" then ubottu will show !topic and !guidelines to the removed user.

anything that looks like !something counts a factoid, if the factoid doesn't
exist then is ignored.

I think is enabled for all channels ubottu is in, but it can be disabled per
channel, if anybody wish so.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-bots/+bug/210769
--
~ m4v