Core ops meeting

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 3 13:34:27 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

> On Wed, November 3, 2010 10:43, Jussi Schultink wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Matt Darcy
>> <ubuntu.lists at projecthugo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Yup,
>>>
>>> thought we where waiting for Jussi to confirm/suggest other date as he
>>> was critical to the meeting.
>>>
>> Yes, as I mentioned to chris in -ops yesterday, I'm waiting on a piece
>> of information critical to the discussion, so I will reply as soon as
>> I have that with a suggested time and date.
>>
>> Jussi
>
> While I really would prefer to get confirmation that you are able to come
> to the meeting on Sunday, could you at least let us know what this piece
> of critical information you are waiting on is while we are waiting?

Sorry about the silence - Ive been incredibly busy with work and
studying the back of my eyelids. :) (catching up on lost travel
sleep). After a few discussions with different people at UDS, I want
to propose and discuss a new structure for the way Ubuntu namespace
ops channels are structured, which in turn affects the structure and
workings of "core ops". I'm currently waiting for a comments from
someone I have a lot of respect for and until that comes I don't want
to have the meeting - I want to give a good proposal that can be the
base for talking about, not have something which hasn't been thought
through properly.

The second piece of information I'm waiting on is more critical to the
meeting time - its my wifes work schedule for this weekend. I should
know that tonight, so I will get back to you as soon as I have these
things.

Hope this helps explain :)

Jussi