Perhaps it would be wise to open #Ubuntu-LTS?

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:14:25 UTC 2010

If we open a *-LTS than it should only support
desktop. server only users should see #ubuntu
(dont recall if there is a ubuntu-server channel
or if it is for support or not.)
This maybe something that should be added to UDS
since there is going to be topics on IRC channels
anyway.

--
Sincerely Yours,
    John Vivirito

https://launchpad.net/~gnomefreak
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnVivirito
Linux User# 414246

"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
    -- Metallica from Unforgiven III