Operator Guide

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Mar 29 03:29:49 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Nathan Handler <nhandler at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We decided a few weeks ago to work on preparing a guide that would
> help new operators learn some of the basics about being an OP. The
> guide would cover both technical and social skills (i.e. the command
> to set a ban as well as when/why you would set a ban). I have put up
> an initial (incomplete) draft [1] on the wiki. I would appreciate it
> if you could all take some time to help fill in some of the missing
> areas as well as clean up some of the content that is already present.

"""
Please note, that just like when setting a quiet through ChanServ,
when you use ChanServ to unquiet a user, they will be notified that
you were the person who unquieted them.
"""

"just like when setting a quiet through ChanServ" should be something
else, but I can't figure out how to word it.  maybe just take it out?

--
Carl K