Operator Guide

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 29 03:23:01 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

We decided a few weeks ago to work on preparing a guide that would
help new operators learn some of the basics about being an OP. The
guide would cover both technical and social skills (i.e. the command
to set a ban as well as when/why you would set a ban). I have put up
an initial (incomplete) draft [1] on the wiki. I would appreciate it
if you could all take some time to help fill in some of the missing
areas as well as clean up some of the content that is already present.

Thanks,
Nathan Handler

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nhandler/OperatorGuide