Ubuntu IRC operator teams now taking open applications

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 11:57:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Juha Siltala <topyli at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>  Greetings,
>
> FYI,
>
> Our IRC Operator Teams on Launchpad are now able to receive applications
> from operators. This means that active users on our IRC channels now have a
> way of expressing their interest in working as operators.
>
> Announcement:
> http://www.siltala.net/2010/03/24/ops-teams-applications-announcement/
> Operator requirements and application process:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/IrcTeam/OperatorRequirements
>
> Cheers,
>
> Juha (topyli)

Thanks Juha for sending this out.  I just want to add a couple of
housekeeping items. first, please add your wiki to your LP page - there is a
field for this and it makes it so much easier for us to find and read your
wiki.

Second, We are really looking for people available between 2-8am UTC. If
this is you, please note this on your wiki.

Thanks to all the applicants we have and I look forward to seeing more!

Cheers.

Jussi