Catalysts

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:11:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:33 PM, John Vivirito <gnomefreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 01/29/10 05:47, Jussi Schultink wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just as it came up for me today, I just thought that maybe it was a good
> > reminder for everybody to have a re-read of:
> > http://freenode.net/catalysts.shtml or in a similar vein:
> > http://blog.freenode.net/2007/02/the-heart-and-mind-of-a-catalyst/
> >
> > I would hope everyone has read these before, and its a good idea to have
> > read though of it every couple of months - it helps you stay focused and
> > "catalytic". :-)
> >
> > Have a great day!
> >
> > Jussi
> >

> thanks for the info
>
> Is there a more up-to-date page/feed/dent or what not on this
> issue.
> http://blog.freenode.net/2007/02/the-heart-and-mind-of-a-catalyst/
> its 3years old im sure things have changed in that time.
> I haven't gotten to the other link yet but will in next week

To be honest here, I don't think thats out of date at all.  The principles
still apply and haven't changed and I don't think they will. Its not like
a technical document that gets out of date when the next version comes out,
its about behavior and how to deal with situations and I think its just as
relevant today as it was 3 years ago.

Cheers

Jussi