Catalysts

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:33:44 UTC 2010

On 01/29/10 05:47, Jussi Schultink wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just as it came up for me today, I just thought that maybe it was a good
> reminder for everybody to have a re-read of:
> http://freenode.net/catalysts.shtml or in a similar vein:
> http://blog.freenode.net/2007/02/the-heart-and-mind-of-a-catalyst/
>
> I would hope everyone has read these before, and its a good idea to have a
> read though of it every couple of months - it helps you stay focused and
> "catalytic". :-)
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Jussi

thanks for the info

Is there a more up-to-date page/feed/dent or what not on this
issue.
http://blog.freenode.net/2007/02/the-heart-and-mind-of-a-catalyst/
its 3years old im sure things have changed in that time.
I haven't gotten to the other link yet but will in next week

--
Sincerely Yours,
    John Vivirito

https://launchpad.net/~gnomefreak
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnVivirito
Linux User# 414246

"How can i get lost, if i have no where to go"
    -- Metallica from Unforgiven III