IRC Council meeting minutes for Feb 13, 2010

Juha Siltala topyli at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 14 10:58:16 UTC 2010

*Ubuntu IRC Council meeting minutes: 2010-02-13*

Present: nhandler (chairing), Pici, topyli, tsimpson
Regrets: jussi01

    * The official policy on #ubuntuforums
          o Access list has been cleaned up to remove people who are no
            longer forums admins.
    * Revisit #ubuntu-ops policies including 'no idling' & +v
          o Allow mailing list discussion to continue until next meeting
          o ACTION: Flannel and tsimpson to create wiki page documenting
            the suggestions and their pros/cons
    * Discuss what our "official procedure" for ban removal is, should
      ops remove other ops bans etc.
          o AGREED: OPs can remove bans set by other OPs
          o ACTION: Pici to send email to mailing list about this change
          o ACTION: nhandler to update the relevant wiki pages
    * Discuss general attitude for -ops, how we are expected to behave
          o AGREED: Move discussion on general attitude for -ops to the
            mailing list
          o ACTION: tsimpson to start discussion
    * Request to add #ubuntu-women to core channels
          o IRCC to discuss what makes a core channel a core channel and
            we will revisit this next meeting

Full log: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/02/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.html

Cheers,

--