What did I do wrong?

Isapual Daily shortie4425 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:59:34 UTC 2009

I'm sorry I have a attitude, and this is what gave it to me!

22:32
ShorTie
hey guys

22:33
ShorTie
trying to redo xine and make a new libxine1

22:33
Jimmio
losher: More along the lines of "Ahhh... Fresh Ubuntu install on my old PC for testing... install everything by hand? Nahh..."

22:33
ShorTie
but when i run checkinstall to make the deb's i get

22:33
ShorTie
Unpacking replacement libxine1 ...

22:33
ShorTie
dpkg: error processing /usr/local/src/xine-lib/libxine1_1.1.vdpau20090720-0ubuntu2-1_i386.deb (--install):

22:33
ShorTie
trying to overwrite `/usr/share/xine/libxine1/fonts/mono-20.xinefont.gz', which is also in package libxine1-bin

22:33
dug
frostburn: http://pastebin.com/m6a58884

22:33
Dr_willis
dug:  and how old is this 'install' ?

22:34
OttifantSir
ShorTie: Stop now. Not another line. Pastebin it!

I'm I wrong to have a attititude with such a warm greatting?

So I ask You of the community, a jury of my peer's......

A. What did I do so wrong to desirve this attitude?

B. I'm I justified at all in having a little attitude?

Thankz for taking the time to read this.

ShorTie

ps, I hope that 1 get atleast 1 reply back so I know that the council or op's have not muted me and are sitting back laughing at me like they did in the op channel.