Channel operators on #ubuntu

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sun Jul 26 13:32:23 UTC 2009

Mr Daily,

This was most uncalled for and very rude.

When using Ubuntu mailing lists and irc channels, please act in the
spirit of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct, as spelled out in
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

In the future, please refrain from taking your frustration with IRC
decisions out on innocent bystanders in other mediums such as mailing
lists.

If you wish to continue the discussion with the IRC Council, please do
so on the IRCC list which I know you are familiar with.

--
Melissa Draper

w: http://meldraweb.com & http://geekosophical.net
p: +61 4 0359 5395