Post election IrcTeam/IrcCouncil changes

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 22 09:08:10 UTC 2009

Hi Joseph,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Joseph Price <pricechild at gmail.com> wrote:
> To the CC, I personally think its great to see you didn't go ahead
> with the silly non-irc'ers idea.
>
> Now, would I be ok in finally getting rid of the ludicrous proposal on
> line 41 seen as it hasn't happenned?
>
> I'm not sure line 36 is needed any longer either?

I may be a bit slow but which lines are lines 36 and 41? I can't see a
way in the wiki to display line numbers.

(Incidentally, using words like "silly" and "ludicrous" to describe
other people's work won't benefit constructive discussion and is
likely to undermine value in your proposals.)

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org