Call for comments on IRCC nominees

Jussi Kekkonen tmt at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 18 19:52:06 UTC 2009

2009/12/18 Michael Lustfield <mtecknology at ubuntu.com>:

...and that doesn't affect to IRCC-selection whatsoever, unless the
position and function of IRCC changes radically, but this isn't the
plan, isn't it?
I really do agree that we do need clear guidelines and procedures, but
we need also the people.
Let's keep this thread in  getting IRCC full, also feel free to work
on the guidelines. (: (thanks Nathan)

Peace, love and happiness, free hugs in -ops channel, just ask me

--
Jussi Kekkonen, Tm_T
  Ubuntu/KDE developer  tmt at ubuntu.com
  Finnish LUG Linux in schools project leader jussi.kekkonen at flug.fi