IrcCouncilChanges: Delegation, Contact & Disputes

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:11:28 UTC 2009

Just one other thing, (and my apologies for the email flood),  Id like to
remind people that wording revisions to items you see are not correct are
most welcome. You people are the community and we "patches are welcome" -
although with the caveat that we may change or not accept them.  However,
for me, a document created with input from the community is much more likely
to serve the community in a meaningful way.

So with that said, I look forward to further conversations with you all.
(and thanks pricey for the rewording you sent already) :D

 Jussi