IrcCouncilChanges Document

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 7 14:03:59 UTC 2009

Hi Joe,

Which "Original email" are you referring to? In this thread I seem to only
have a a brief initial email, which covers the merging of the changes and
irc council wiki pages, which we have been busy merging, as Lyz said. I did
this myself, and it is still a draft, as noted on the top of the page. (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/IrcCouncil)

I would expect the community council would be very happy to take comments on
the draft, as well as you are more than welcome to come to me to talk about
any of it. The last thing I want is a large amount of community distrust, so
please, if you would, allow me to be a conduit for comments and suggestions
- I would more than welcome them.

If theres more points than this, please point me to the correct email which
you are referring to, as I seem to have missed it.

Hope to talk soon,

Jussi.