Stepping down from user-land IRC channels.

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Thu May 22 15:55:03 UTC 2008

Hey all,

Based on recent IRC events, both public and private, and a wish to focus
on other issues, I've decided to step down from regular operator duties,
in all user-land channels.

I have frequented those channels less in recent months, so it makes
little sense for me to be one of the listed operators, and one of the
mediators, of those channels, and of #ubuntu-ops.

I will still remain an op in #kubuntu-devel, #ubuntu-motu,
#ubuntu-devel, #ubuntu-bugs, and the like (ie, developer-land).

Thanks for all the fun times,

Hobbsee