When will we have more ops in #ubuntu during the Australasian day?

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:45:13 UTC 2008

Benjamin Rubin wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Sarah Hobbs <hobbsee at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey there,
>> When will we have more ops in #ubuntu during the Australasian day?
>>

> Do you have any suggestions?  Since many of us are asleep during that time,
> we aren't as familiar with the people as you might be.  Maybe someone from
> the loco channels?

There are so many ops in ChanServ's access list, that adding more ops
seems silly.  Maybe it's time to take a look at who's still active and
who's not, and start weeding out the inactive ops, if no one is around
to answer channel calls.

Just a thought.

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign