Retiring from ops

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:12:48 UTC 2008

Greetings,

For the past months, I haven't really been able to perform my duties as an
operator in #kubuntu (or #kubuntu-kde4), mostly because I haven't even  be in
those channels for quite some time. Also, during the times I was around, I
have seen that stdin, jussi and Tm_T have done more than an excellent job.

So I guess what I'm saying is that it really doesn't make sense to me to
remain as an operator, or even a bot factoid editor (if I still am). If you
would be so kind to remove my name from the access lists, I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Juan Carlos G. Torres