Bantracker redesign

Lorenzo J. Lucchini ljlbox at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 8 14:45:51 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008 13:48:30 Benjamin Rubin wrote:
> Here are some of the features that I was either asked to try to implement
> or that I felt were important.  These are just off the top of my head, I
> might be missing a few.

A strong +1 on all of these. I didn't mention them just because they seem like
things that could likely be implemented later without changing the basic
storage schema, which seemed like what Dennis was mostly concerned about -
although the ability to link kicks to bans properly, depending on how one
wants it to work, might actually require some careful choices in the overall
system.

by LjL
ljl at ubuntu.com