IRC Council Meeting

Miia Ranta myrtti+ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:57:16 UTC 2007

Joseph Price kirjoitti:
> The next IRC Council meeting will be held on Thursday 8th November at 1
> UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Just a silly suggestion from the outskirts; How about doing a shared
google calendar or similar that you'd put these meetings in also. I've
more than once tried to attend several IRC meetings and I've always
miscalculated the UTC time. Having the meetings on google calendar would
give me instant and clear indication of the correct date and time.
Ubuntu Women and our own Finnish LoCo team have their calendars there
and it's excellent.

NB: Thunderbird /w Lightning and Google Calendar Provider / Sunbird with
Google Calendar Provider.

Miia "Myrtti" Ranta
--
GCS/ED/FA/H/P/S/L/O d- s:+ a27 C++ UL+ P+ L+++ E W+++ N+ o K+ w+(---) !O
M?>+ V? PS++>$ PE>$ Y+ PGP- t+ 5+++ X+ R tv- b+++ DI++++ D-- G e>+++ h* r x+