Ubuntu IRC Dispute - Sent to you as per https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/AppealProcess

Bobby Coop coop at coopology.com
Thu Aug 9 12:15:04 UTC 2007

Look, I don't want to make anyone upset with anyone else, certainly not
if the reason for that is that they are helping on my behalf.  From the
discussion between yourself and another operator, logs of which I will
not post because I don't want to drag anyone else publicly into this (I
will save them for future reference, I don't know if there are automated
logs of these channels), it seems like you're taking this very
personally and I don't know why.

I was in the middle of helping a user in #ubuntu, as you could
presumably see, when you banned me and threatened me with a permanent
ban via PM.  I do not understand what I could have possibly done to
warrant that.  I do not understand why you seem to be taking anyone's
attempt to acknowledge that I may have a side of the story worth looking
in to as a personal attack.  I do not understand why you persist in
calling me a troll based on one debate on animal rights that I got
sucked in to.

To sum it all up, I pretty much just don't understand what's going on
here.