%post in ubuntu kickstart

Rohit Kumar Mehta rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:02:22 GMT 2009

Hi Stephen, I looked in my ks.cfg, and have been using a %post without
an %end

However my post "%post --interpreter=/bin/bash" does run inside the
/target.  I found some things difficult to do through the bash script,
so one of the actions in the post was to cd to /etc/rc2.d and download a
perl script with wget and chmod +x it.  The perl script is my real
finish script.  It runs upon first boot, and then deletes itself.  I
like the solution very much.

Rohit

--
Rohit Mehta