ubiquity customization

Fabio Marzocca thesaltydog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:50:21 GMT 2008

Ok. I made some test and now I know how preseed will work.
Still have problems with avoiding the installation of language packs
for openoffice. As openoffice is not installed on my liveCD, maybe I
can comment out "ubuntu-desktop" in  /preseed/ubuntu.seed? Is there
any trick to test the ubiquity install wihout having to rebuild the
whole ISO?