[ubuntu-in] How to sync / connect my Blackberry / Samsung Galaxy Mobile with Ubuntu

sameer khedekar samkhed at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:50:20 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm newbie to Ubuntu and unable to connect / sync my blackberry and other Samsung Galaxy Mobile with Ubuntu. Is there any software to do the same. Need to take backups of mobiles, sync contacts, transfer pics/ vdo's, send sms etc through desktop Ubuntu 10.04 and also latest Unity OS. If there is no pc suite software do suggest alternative methods. For doing the same.

Thanks
Sam