[ubuntu-in] Canonical kills free Ubuntu CD program

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:07:44 UTC 2011

Thats Bad News.

The only reason I am on this list and not on Fedora/any other distos's is
the fact that when I didn't have a Internet connection and couldn't
download, Ubuntu was the only one that would send me a CD. I asked for and
received a CD from I think 6.04 onwards and they stopped sending me after
9.04 saying I have received quite a few. Fair enough.
But not fair for those in places and countries where Internet download is
impossible /too slow and people can't afford to buy the media.

--
Regards

Narendra Diwate