[ubuntu-in] Filter added [was [Re: opening Gmail account]]

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:20:52 BST 2010

Mods
Thanks. A one off case is ok. Would expect you guys to get a little
more active on the lists and gently but firmly point out  new users to
not use sms and chat lingo. May be even delete posts with a warning
from members that do not heed gentle advice.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards

Narendra Diwate