[ubuntu-in] problem with Micromax Q7 connecting Internet

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:12:03 BST 2010

More details please. How are you connecting: bluetooth, wired. Which operator.
What setup, which os version.
I have a Micromax Q2 as backup phone that i sometimes use to connect
thru wired connection on a ubuntu 10.04 gnome and it was the most
painless connection that i had in a long time. Everything was detected
and no config was needed. Just plug in, select com port on the phone
and connect.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards