[ubuntu-in] New dual boot installation queries

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 12:37:20 BST 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Narendra Diwate
<narendra.diwate at gmail.com>wrote:

> Was away and just read this.
>
> @Ram: Would be interested how this goes.
> If you can why not play around on a system that doesnt have warranty
> issues, with may be a desi version (u know what in means) of Windows.

Yeah , i can try that, i know it works because a friend did it on his
computer, unfortunately he's not in email contact right now so will know his
version only when he gets back. But he runs two windows versions as well as
one kubuntu. He is a windows person who dabbles with linux.

On my machine its too late - i already have grub - otherwise would have
given it a go, maybe what i will do is recover windows boot loader and then
try and see. Any way right now i have a warranty wallah machine to get my
hands dirty on.

ram