[ubuntu-in] If not Ubuntu then what

Arvind Gupta arvind.bernaulli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:37:48 GMT 2010

Hi Rama
              I got your point and somewhat agree with you. Now ubuntu is
definitely becoming big. So it's likely that not everybody's changes will be
met. I agree with Shuttleworth remarks also when he say it's more about
meritocary than democracy. When a coampny become big it's likely to be
happen in any distro.
               Whar are the other distros you have tried , and which you
like please keep us posting abput that. I have tried fedora also but ubuntu
cleary more user friendly.

cheers
-arvind