[ubuntu-in] How to configure the Wireless network!!!!!!

Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy kjaggu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:27:15 BST 2010

FYI, Ubuntu is on 10.04. Good option is to upgrade since all issues are
fixed.

If you still want to continue on 9.04, fine. In case you are able to connect
to the wireless, then it might be a problem of the IP settings. Go to
Network Connections > Wireless. Select your connection and edit properties.
Get the IP settings, if any, from your service provider.

Regards,
Jagadeesh

---
Not to decide is to decide.