[ubuntu-in] gnome ppp problem solve

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:33:30 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Amarendra Kumar <er.amar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, Ram is right. I suggested otherwise in a thread because I wanted that
> particular user to keep it simple, and in my case it's becasue I sync my
> system with my external hard disk almost thrice a day sometimes.

i use rysnc and i actually have a large partition on my 500 gig hd
where i back up from home, double precaution.

> system with my external hard disk almost thrice a day sometimes.
Nice - in this case paranoid is good ;-)

i can understand And for important current work i back up just that
local folder many times a day. :-) - i have a shell script which i run
from terminal.

> /home is good.

just think about it home - who ever coined this term knew whatr it was
about, am assuming its a Unix term. COuld n't find any history
attached to it.

I love my home, really

ram