[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in Digest, Vol 46, Issue 52 भाई लोग मेरी एक प्राब्लम साल्व करो

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:20:04 GMT 2010

@ Shashi Bhushan

an particular reason you reposted the whole damn digest - its like
what some gazillion lines long. Please avoid this full digest posting.

2010/1/8 74yrs old <withblessings at gmail.com>:
> Yes I am also happy with ubuntu 9.04. Fortunately I have not upgraded to
> 9.10 - since
> I came to know the problems of internet connection in 9.10. Without internet
> connection, I cannot use.
> Waiting for another version of ubuntu which has stable internet connection
> without any problem and then

sure the network manager does not serve the same functionality as in
9.04. But as i have said earlier gnome-ppp does the job well and the
one glitch (network manager) should not stop you from using the other
nice things in the release.

>> [TRANSLATION]
>> I installed Ubuntu some days back. At that time it was 9.04 and my
>> MTNL Card was working fine (with happiness). I upgraded to 9.10 and
>> after that MTNL Datacard is not getting detected. First, there used to
>> be a automatic popup of Automobile-broadband (wow! Sometimes Hindi
>> translators are funny) and I enter my password. Now nothing happens.
>> Neither detection nor asking for password. I installed 9.04 again and
>> now everything works again. Now, I am here asking help on this issue.
>> [/TRANSLATION]
>> --

Use gnome-ppp as wriiten to you in the hindi mail

ram