[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in Digest, Vol 46, Issue 52 भाई लोग मेरी एक प्राब्लम साल्व करो

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:35:31 GMT 2010

Yes I am also happy with ubuntu 9.04. Fortunately I have not upgraded to
9.10 - since
I came to know the problems of internet connection in 9.10. Without internet
connection, I cannot use.
Waiting for another version of ubuntu which has stable internet connection
without any problem and then
I shall upgrade to that version.
Cheers.