[ubuntu-in] Advice to those new to Ubuntu (and its derivatives)

Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy kjaggu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:40:59 BST 2010

Install Blueman. It is a much better alternative to the default Bluetooth
applet that comes installed with Ubuntu.

There are docs available on the Ubuntu forums which has detailed
instructions on setting up your mobile phone and using it as an internet
modem. If you find any difficulty in getting the information, drop in a line
here. Will try and share the steps as soon as I can.

Jagadeesh

---
Not to decide is to decide.