[ubuntu-in] /media folder constantly popping up in GUI

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:24:23 BST 2009

Is a bit strange -
Even when I don't have any devices connected to the machine - a Nautilus
window showing the contents of /media keeps popping up randomly (in the same
fashion as a window pops up when you connect a USB device, for example.)
Has anyone run into this? Is there something I can diagnose? Should I file a
bug? Not sure how to trace what's causing it though. Its not a huge deal,
but it can get a bit irritating to suddenly have 12 windows open on the
machine that I dont want.
Any ideas?
Thanks:)
-Sanjay