[ubuntu-in] What you want to see in Ubuntu 9.10?

nagendra prasad nagendra802000 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:49:02 BST 2009

Hi,

My suggestion is to add a feature like system restore which a user can
restore his system from OS just like XP. I know there is a feature in all
Ubuntu distors, but currently user have to restore his system using the
CD/DVD media. Its better to include this restore feature within the OS.
Also, if possible please make this restore more easier for a new Ubuntu
user. I will think of more Ideas. Lets make Ubuntu Better :)

Thanks,